From 2014-04-14 to 2014-04-20
- 23:50 Bug #2578 (New): If-None-Match handling does not comply with RFC2616
- In the case where a client knows there might be more than one ETag for a resource, it can supply all of the ETags it ...
- 18:12 Revision 2963: fix bad shift in conditional netmask ".../0" handling
- config conditionals like $HTTP["remoteip"] == "a.b.c.d/0" (or completely
broken netmasks) triggered bad shifts. Match...
- 11:53 Feature #2268: Set serial number of the client certificate into environment
- I don't like how the patch is doing it, and my first comment says what I'd like the patch to be. (There is no "assign...
- 09:29 Feature #2268: Set serial number of the client certificate into environment
- I simply don't understand why you don't want to put tested solution in next release. Some people found it useful to h...
Also available in: Atom