From 2015-11-23 to 2015-11-29
- 16:10 Bug #2685 (Invalid): weird outcome for duplicate alias map
- That is the way "+" has been implemented on arrays (it doesn't know anything about the context of "alias.url"); I'm n...
- 12:52 Bug #2685 (Invalid): weird outcome for duplicate alias map
- using version 1.4.37
i would expected last item to override previous one, but result is quite unexpected, the alias ...
- 11:02 Bug #385: Enabling ipv6 makes matching subnets with $HTTP["remoteip"] inoperable.
- I wrote a patch that enables ...
- 19:42 Bug #2684 (Wontfix): POST with chunked transfer encoding: 411 content-length required
- This is unlikely to get fixed in 1.4.x. lighttpd2 (our current development branch) supports it.
- 19:36 Bug #2684 (Wontfix): POST with chunked transfer encoding: 411 content-length required
- When sending a HTTP POST request with @transfer-encoding: chunked@, lighttpd sends a @411 content-length required@ er...
Also available in: Atom