From 2006-09-18 to 2006-09-24
- 20:53 Bug #864 (Fixed): error on line 624 of mod_dirlisting.c
- buffer_append_string(path, "*.*"); should be: buffer_append_string(p->path, "*.*");
- 20:34 Bug #863 (Fixed): ECONNABORT not defined on Windows
- Changeset 1311 adds an ECONNABORTED for FreeBSD, but this is not defined on windows.
Can you please add #define ECON...
- 18:40 Bug #354 (Fixed): CPU reached 99%
- 17:26 Bug #862: fcgi + php + memcache problems
- As usual the solution comes right after writing the bug report... pear doesn't install the files with the correct per...
- 17:11 Bug #862 (Invalid): fcgi + php + memcache problems
- Trying to use memcache with php via mod_fcgi renders the following with debug set to 1:...
- 13:47 Bug #559 (Fixed): Bizarre Trac registration process
- trac-registration is gone, making this ticket 'worksforme'
- 13:46 Feature #503 (Fixed): Config option to limit POST/Upload size, simiarly to apache's LimitRequestBody
- 13:46 Bug #533 (Fixed): CACHE_MISS is unavailable in cml files
- mod_cml is decreated in favour of mod_magnet in 1.4.12
- 13:45 Bug #382 (Fixed): madvise
- 13:44 Feature #403 (Fixed): Mod_Security
- use 1.4.12 and mod_magnet.
- 13:43 Feature #348 (Fixed): Enhance mod_rewrite with some of the apache mod_rewrite features
- 13:43 Feature #237 (Fixed): Rewrite conditions
- fixed in 1.4.12, use mod_magnet.
- 13:42 Feature #271 (Fixed): Can mod_expires also set appropiate Cache-Control header
- added 1.4.7.
- 13:41 Bug #248 (Fixed): make fails on OS X (lighttpd 1.4.5)
- fixed in later versions.
- 13:40 Feature #123 (Fixed): These would be great: mod_dav / mod_dav_svn
- It will never be added as module.
A single SVN command would block the whole server.
- 13:33 Bug #313 (Fixed): 1.4.5 does not compile on mac os x
- looks like that got fixed in later versions.
- 13:32 Bug #630 (Fixed): SSL configuration documentation
- The documentation has been turn into a wiki and allows free editing for all users now.
Please update the docs if s...
- 13:31 Bug #239 (Fixed): mod_webdav + ssl causes IE to hang
- should be fixed in 1.4.12.
- 13:30 Feature #662 (Fixed): Custom selection for SSL protocol
- In 1.4.12 you have
ssl.use-sslv2 = "disable"
ssl.cipher-list = "..."
- 13:29 Bug #579 (Fixed): Opera and lighttpd + fcgi over SSL is broken
- this was a bug in Opera itself which we added a work-around for in 1.4.12
- 13:29 Bug #578 (Fixed): Serving pages from fcgi over SSL with digest auth to Safari fails
- fixed in 1.4.12
- 13:28 Bug #397 (Fixed): lighttpd 1.4.8 ssl problem
- fixed in 1.4.12
- 13:28 Bug #384 (Fixed): Some webdav PUTs hang with XP+SSL
- It should be fixed in 1.4.12.
If it still hangs, reopen the ticket.
- 13:27 Bug #311 (Fixed): SSL Errors
- fixed in 1.4.12
- 13:27 Bug #285 (Fixed): active SSL connection loss (SSL3_WRITE_PENDING:bad write retry) (CVE-2008-1531)
- fixed in 1.4.12
- 13:26 Bug #666 (Fixed): another hang on sending ssl POST data
- 13:26 Bug #607 (Fixed): lighttpd + mod_ssl stalls on POST requests between 8317 and 16381 bytes long
- fixed in 1.4.12
- 13:23 Bug #813 (Fixed): ..\ exploit in windows fork
- fixed in 1.4.12
- 01:07 Bug #861 (Fixed): HTTPS not set in CGI environment in SSL
- The HTTPS variable in CGI/FastCGI mode is not set when the socket IS SSL enabled.
As a result, phpMyAdmin redirect...
- 18:51 Bug #859 (New): no PATH_INFO when using mod_cgi
- lighttpd does not set PATH_INFO at all when using mod_cgi.
This required by the CGI spec, and breaks some web fram...
- 18:20 Bug #304: sqwebmail (cgi) works under http but not https
- It might be a bug with the cgi module:
sqwebmail expects an environment variable named "HTTPS" to be passed to it....
- 16:50 Bug #858 (Missing Feedback): false load path for libraries
- I configured lighty with a prefix. The module files were installed in PREFIX/lib, but lighttpd doesn't start, trying ...
- 16:29 Revision 1342: - merged fixes from the ssl fixes branch
- 12:16 Revision 1341: tagged 1.4.12
- 12:15 Revision 1340: we have a release
- 12:11 Revision 1339: use the right return-value for an error
- 11:19 Revision 1338: make the config-options arrays instead of strings
- 11:19 Revision 1337: improved error-msgs if on type-mismatch
- 11:18 Revision 1336: changed name of shadowed variable
- 07:15 Revision 1335: merged 
- - allow empty arrays
- 07:04 Revision 1334: fixed connections falling back to non-ssl when keep-alive + ssl was used
- 06:32 Bug #581: X-LIGHTTPD-send-file generating blank page on FreeBSD
- this makes complete sense! thanks for the help.
Maybe an update to the documentation would be helpful :-)
- 16:11 Bug #581 (Fixed): X-LIGHTTPD-send-file generating blank page on FreeBSD
- After checking the strace the cause is obvious:
1st response is:...
- 15:52 Bug #581: X-LIGHTTPD-send-file generating blank page on FreeBSD
- Same behavior on lighttpd-1.4.11-1.fc4, AMD64 Fedora Core 4.
strace attached to ticket.
strace edit notes:
- 07:32 Revision 1333: - added the webdav permissions fix
- 18:07 Bug #857 (Fixed): lighttpd-1.4.12-r1320 using + 99% of cpu
- should be fixed in the r1332 snapshot I just updated.
Please verify that r1332 works for you. Thanks for the testi...
- 17:24 Bug #857 (Fixed): lighttpd-1.4.12-r1320 using + 99% of cpu
- upgrading from lighttpd-1.4.12-r1303 to lighttpd-1.4.12-r1320, now lighttpd using + 95% of cpu.using php4.4.4/fcgi.
- 14:53 Revision 1332: handle follow-symlink in the stat-cache
- - added the follow-symlink into the hash-key
- delete all versions if a file/dir is moved or deleted
- 14:48 Revision 1331: merged  and 
- 13:32 Revision 1330: removed buggy optimization
- 13:31 Revision 1329: removed duplicate lua-load calls which crash lua 5.0
- 12:51 Revision 1328: handle connection-close after after a broken header in keep-alive like
GET / HTTP/1.1
- 12:27 Feature #128: restore REMOTE_ADDR from headers X-Forwarded-For or X-Real-IP
- Take a look at http://web.warhound.org/mod_extract_forwarded/ to see how Apache handles this. Basically, you need to...
- 10:20 Bug #462: Problems when using ssi includes with subdirectories.
- 08:48 Revision 1327: - mod_webdav honors the umask now.
- 08:47 Revision 1326: - fix logging of the path when using stat_cache debugging.
- - always run symlink checks as it breaks otherwise
- 08:04 Revision 1325: fixed SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ handling
- 08:03 Revision 1324: added append_buffer_weak() which take the buffer directly instead of copying it
- 08:03 Revision 1323: removed debug info
- 22:52 Bug #856 (Fixed): Lighttpd crash
- Lighttpd can crash if in the function etag_is_equal if
etag is empty (etag->ptr is null)
- 22:34 Feature #855 (New): TCP wrappers not working with lighttpd
it seems lighttpd currently doesn't have support for TCP wrappers. I know that the ip restriction can be done ...
- 19:51 Bug #854: lighttpd and mod_access
- thanks. So all the conditions will simultaneously exist right?? As in, keeping it separate would still work as this "...
- 19:05 Bug #854 (Fixed): lighttpd and mod_access
- Thanks for the report, fixed in r1321.
The ...|... notation is not supported. You have to use several remoteip con...
- 15:04 Bug #854 (Fixed): lighttpd and mod_access
with the following configuration, lighttpd crashes ...
- 19:16 Bug #852 (Fixed): when url_rewrite is used with mod_cml_lua rewritten URL query string is not acc...
- Please check mod_magnet in the upcoming 1.4.12. It gives you access to all internal variables including the pre- and ...
- 19:14 Bug #853 (Fixed): Minor typo in src/Makefile.am causes build process to break
- thanks, fixed in r1322
- 06:34 Bug #853 (Fixed): Minor typo in src/Makefile.am causes build process to break
- I tried compiling the lighty svn sources and got an build error caused by a missing http_req_parser.h. I think the pr...
- 19:14 Revision 1322: fixed cleanup for lemon rebuilds
- 19:04 Revision 1321: fixed crash with invalid hostmask is used (fixes #854)
- 14:49 Revision 1320: added last minute changes
- 14:40 Revision 1319: reverted  as it led to seg-faults
- 14:37 Revision 1318: print 'lighttpd -p -f ...' to stdout instead of stderr
- 14:03 Revision 1317: fixed SSL + POST on Firefox
- - moved the SSL-read code into a seperate function
- rewrote the "optimized" and ugly CRLF CRLF code
- 11:00 Bug #175: Adding some examples on how to migrate .htaccess to lighttpd
- Mee too.. That would be really great, especially to improve the usability of lighttpd for a hosted environment - I wa...
- 05:52 Feature #110: use evhost for logfiles
- Any updates on this? (seems to be quite painful to setup awstats and/or webalizer without separate log files per vhos...
- 03:31 Feature #810: Make regex conditional in $HTTP usable for all variables within scope
- sorry, go with the url.redirect way, not "be gone".
it has been discussed before, we wonder how much config should...
- 03:27 Feature #810: Make regex conditional in $HTTP usable for all variables within scope
- Replying to [[lighttpd:comment:2|moo]]:
> server.document-root can be the first one to go, i think...
- 03:24 Feature #810: Make regex conditional in $HTTP usable for all variables within scope
- server.document-root can be the first one to go, i think...
- 03:19 Feature #810: Make regex conditional in $HTTP usable for all variables within scope
- I would love to see this as well
- 14:48 Bug #581: X-LIGHTTPD-send-file generating blank page on FreeBSD
I also have the exact same behaviour:
lighttp 1.4.11 - PHP/5.1.6 on RedHat
- 08:15 Bug #99: FastCGI Auth and Env Vars
- Replying to [[lighttpd:ticket:firstname.lastname@example.org]]:
> I have an existing PERL FCGI Authorizer module I use w...
- 07:56 Bug #841 (Assigned): Segmentation fault using fastcgi / php5-cgi
- Good catch, can you rebuild the strace with the option -s 512:
$ strace -s 512 -tt ...
Without the -s 512 the s...
- 04:48 Bug #841: Segmentation fault using fastcgi / php5-cgi
- I think its because php5-cgi hasn't been built with lighttpd support; the Ubuntu package depends on php4-cgi. I had ...
- 04:23 Bug #852 (Wontfix): when url_rewrite is used with mod_cml_lua rewritten URL query string is not a...
- LUA REQUEST_URI variable contains now URI of orinial URL, before URL rewrting. So if URL rewriting is used, and query...
- 18:05 Revision 1316: handle ENOTCONN nicly on FreeBSD writev()
- 16:41 Revision 1315: workaround a hanging ssl-connections in Opera 9.01 and 8.54 (and earlier) if chunk...
- 01:49 Bug #395: AF_UNIX: socket creation/removal semantics seem muddy
- Same problem here on PC-BSD:...
Also available in: Atom