From 2009-02-11 to 2009-02-17
- 23:06 Bug #1790 (Missing Feedback): Using $HTTP["cookie"]
- 22:50 Bug #1905 (Fixed): mod_simple_vhost default host not working
- Applied in changeset r2399.
- 22:36 Bug #1905 (Fixed): mod_simple_vhost default host not working
- I recently installed 1.4.21 on one of my servers that uses mod_simple_vhost and immediately the default host stopped ...
- 22:45 Revision 2399: Fix default vhost in mod_simple_vhost (fixes #1905)
- 20:10 Bug #604: EINTR not check, rrdtool-read: failed Interrupted system call (stopped updating rrd)
- I see the same problem on NetBSD-4.
EINTR should always result in a retry of the failed system call (or other oper...
- 18:01 Feature #1237: A new Full-duplex Ajax module
- Is there any plan about officialy merging this plugin into lighty ?
- 15:17 Feature #1904 (New): mod_secure_download option to include url GET parameters in md5
- I am using lighttpd secure_download to restrict access to multimedia files (images and videos) to registered members ...
- 14:03 Bug #533 (Fixed): CACHE_MISS is unavailable in cml files
- 13:38 Revision 2398: Fix wrong lua type for CACHE_MISS/CACHE_HIT in mod_cml (fixes #533)
- 13:31 Bug #735 (Fixed): mod_cml crash due to missing etag (on If-None-Match requests)
- Fixed in r1971.
- 13:28 Bug #316 (Invalid): lighttpd wants me to download index.cml
- You forgot to assign the extension:
cml.extension = ".cml"
- 09:01 Revision 2397: - next is 1.4.22
- 22:23 Revision 2396: - tagged lighttpd 1.4.21
- 19:46 Bug #1903 (New): lighttpd should send 403 instead of 404 if dir listing is disabled
- If you create a directory without a index file and disable directory listing for it, lighttpd will send a 404 error, ...
- 13:55 Bug #1900 (Fixed): wrong format when long request size
- Applied in changeset r2395.
- 13:51 Revision 2395: Fix wrong format strings (fixes #1900, thx stepancheg)
- 13:42 Revision 2394: Fix wrong format strings (#1900, thx stepancheg)
- 01:56 Bug #1902 (Patch Pending): lighttpd can leak connections
- We were able to solve this problem with the attached patch.
- 01:53 Bug #1902 (Patch Pending): lighttpd can leak connections
It is possible for lighttpd to "leak" connections if response content handlers expect more data from the upstr...
- 00:41 Feature #1901 (New): make server.max-request-size scopeable
- server.max-request-size (in r2290, last prerelease of lighttpd 1.5) can be set only globally.
- 22:56 Bug #1229 (Reopened): Unable to compile on AIX 5.3 using gcc 4.1.1
- All issues above are still valid of a AIX 5300-09-02-0849 using XL C 10.1.0.1.
It builds with these changes:...
- 22:07 Bug #1900: wrong format when long request size
- I was wrong about SEGV:...
- 21:30 Bug #1900: wrong format when long request size
- I haven't tried to reproduce SEGV, but I reproduced wrong message. Before patch it was:
2009-02-15 23:01:42: (requ...
- 21:20 Bug #1900: wrong format when long request size
- Yes, this looks like a bug. But I couldn't reproduce any segfault or wrong error message with 1.5 or 1.4 on 32-bit an...
- 20:30 Bug #1900: wrong format when long request size
- 20:29 Bug #1900 (Fixed): wrong format when long request size
diff -r 48f3f2b6cb81 src/request.c
--- a/src/request.c Sun Feb 15 16:52:40 2009 +0300
+++ b/src/request.c Sun ...
- 21:08 Bug #1893: dir-listing vs. index-file
- At the moment the following manually generated "src/plugin-static.h" file seems to do the trick, though I've nowhere ...
- 23:35 Feature #1899 (New): Kerberos/GSSAPI Delegation Support
- This patch set adds Kerberos/GSSAPI authentication and delegation support to lighttpd trunk r2393. This allows light...
- 22:43 Feature #665 (Wontfix): server.errorlog is global instead of per virtual host
- It's not about how many people want this or what other httpd servers are doing. I will not change the core in 1.4 for...
- 16:19 Feature #665 (Reopened): server.errorlog is global instead of per virtual host
- I also vote for this feature
- 20:33 Feature #1288: SSL Client Certificate validation.
- True but we wanted to get 1.4.21 out very soon and in fact there is already a RC out (see blog).
We included the mos...
- 11:10 Feature #1288: SSL Client Certificate validation.
- why 1.4.22? lighttpd is missing this feature for sooooo long.
- 05:34 Bug #1898 (Duplicate): url.redirect matches the raw URL instead of the normalized URL
- url.redirect matches con->request.uri rather than con->uri.path, so
url.redirect = ("^/data/file" => "foo")
- 19:12 Bug #1897: server loops on closed ajp13 connection (freezes)
- Argl. The site editor did something on my report.
Please, read :...
- 19:09 Bug #1897 (Fixed): server loops on closed ajp13 connection (freezes)
- In a faulty setup (lighttpd & ajp13 proxy configured, tomcat partly configured only), restarting tomcat while sending...
- 18:53 Bug #1895 (Invalid): setenv.add-response-header not used in url.redirect
- 17:49 Bug #1895: setenv.add-response-header not used in url.redirect
- Okay, running 1.4.20 and the redirect + header is working correctly now. Sorry for wasting your time. Looking forward...
- 15:32 Bug #1895: setenv.add-response-header not used in url.redirect
- oh, i'll chech that i have the latest version and see what happens.
- 15:28 Bug #1895: setenv.add-response-header not used in url.redirect
- stbuehler tested it and it worked. Maybe you are using an old version which had a bug since you are using your distro...
- 15:18 Bug #1895: setenv.add-response-header not used in url.redirect
- Yes. I am using the lighttpd.conf from the distro which loads setenv near the top of the structure. The redirect mod...
- 14:55 Bug #1895 (Need Feedback): setenv.add-response-header not used in url.redirect
- Did you actually try what stbuehler said and put mod_setenv *before* mod_redirect in the *modules list*?
- 14:52 Bug #1895 (Reopened): setenv.add-response-header not used in url.redirect
- I just triple checked, "mod_setenv" is included in the server.modules settings and the following settings are setup f...
- 08:49 Bug #1895 (Invalid): setenv.add-response-header not used in url.redirect
- You must load mod_setenv before mod_redirect.
- 06:35 Bug #1895 (Invalid): setenv.add-response-header not used in url.redirect
- I added a header using setenv.add-response-header but it was not included in the url.redirect. The header in question...
- 18:30 Bug #522 (Reopened): Undefined macro in configure.in breaks configure
- 18:29 Bug #522: Undefined macro in configure.in breaks configure
- Installing pkg-config, as suggested, indeed solves the problem (at least for me).
However I think it would be nice ...
- 18:05 Bug #1893: dir-listing vs. index-file
- if module loading order is important in this issue, then I would say that's a _very_ serious bug!
I find it amazin...
- 09:01 Bug #1893: dir-listing vs. index-file
- Iirc, we do not really support static builds (nor the scons build system); i think the problem is that mod_dirlisting...
- 15:15 Bug #1896 (Invalid): follow symlinks + userdir
- I noticed that "follow symlinks" is enabled by default even if userdirs are enabled.
This of course should never hap...
Also available in: Atom