- 10:55 Lighttpd Bug #2752: vector_realloc missing when linking test_configfile
- gstrauss wrote:
> Updating Makefile.am would be better, as Makefile.in is generated. Does the following work for yo...
- 08:26 Lighttpd Bug #2752: vector_realloc missing when linking test_configfile
- If it cannot be read from above the fix is mainly to add vector.$(OBJEXT) to am_test_configfile_OBJECTS.
- 08:23 Lighttpd Bug #2752 (Fixed): vector_realloc missing when linking test_configfile
- When building lighttpd 1.4.41 (on Solaris sparc) with Solaris studio compiler it fails:
/bin/bash ../libtool ...
- 14:58 Lighttpd Bug #2647 (Fixed): disable sslv3 protocol by default
- sslv3 protocol should be probably disabled by default (in the same way how sslv2 is) to mitigate "POODLE" vulnerabili...
- 13:48 Lighttpd Bug #2646: Log injection vulnerability in mod_auth
- Possible fix:...
Also available in: Atom