- 13:57 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Lighttpd Worker process stuck, CPU usage at 100%
- It worked!
Set the response body 2 solved an issue related to streamed response to "Access-Control-Expose-Header...
- 13:12 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighttpd Worker process stuck, CPU usage at 100%
- > Basic information such as "the last update" from what version?
From 1.4.48 to 1.4.49
> please provide a snipp...
- 21:06 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighttpd Worker process stuck, CPU usage at 100%
- The process name is lighttpd, if you check on the image footer (graph legend) all processes are lighttpd workers.
- It seems that after a while of running (about 10~15 minutes) with Lighttpd and processing requests just fine the work...
- 19:14 Lighttpd Feature #2726: Support for HTTP/2 protocol
- It's marked as done in lighttpd 1.4 but how to enable it?
- 13:25 Lighttpd Support: RE: Unable to read env used in setenv.add-environment on php-fpm server
- Thanks for your time to answer my question.
The problem happened because I have a second setenv.add-environment i...
- I'm trying to set up a Lighttpd + php-fpm env where the php-fpm is running on a separated machine.
- 11:56 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Invalid] How to disable persistence of SSL Handshake?
- You're kinding me?
You really think I'll come here without try by myself? Or did you think someone will be here, a...
- I understand the ssl handshake flow, but I'm facing a logic problem.
When a user selects a certificate I need to val...
- 20:03 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Is to possible use $HTTP["url"] conditional to enable ssl.verifyclient.* option dynamically?
Also available in: Atom