- 23:38 Lighttpd Revision 9b0e095c: [core] add back REQUEST_SCHEME for backends
"[core] Add back REQUEST_SCHEME (for use in e.g. mod_ssi)"
- 07:40 Lighttpd Revision 44814890: suggest inclusion of mod_geoip... before mod_ssi.
- * In modules.conf, mod_geoip needs to be loaded before mod_ssi,
otherwise GeoIP vars won't be available to SSI page...
- 04:30 Lighttpd Revision 72abc87b: [autobuild] move inet_pton detection later
- HAVE_INET_PTON was probably not being defined on Solaris.
While at it, also add detection for accept() in libnetwork...
- 21:13 Lighttpd Bug #2732: char copied to wrong place in SSI output
- I knew you would quickly find out what was going on, and I'm glad I managed to create the test case;-)
- 14:40 Lighttpd Bug #2732: char copied to wrong place in SSI output
- Sorry, I forgot to mention a couple of things...
System: Debian testing/stretch (i.e. future Debian 9).
- 14:25 Lighttpd Bug #2732 (Fixed): char copied to wrong place in SSI output
- Under special conditions (not yet investigated), mod_ssi produces incorrect output.
Attached is a static file that t...
Also available in: Atom