- 03:09 Lighttpd Support: RE: how to set environment variable in custom module
- It's not a school project, I'm creating new module to authenticate phpmyadmin with special token same as cpanel do
- I have used below code to set environment
It shows under "PHP Variables", but I want it to be in "Environment"
- I'm writing custom module to match url /[a-z0-9]/phpmyadmin/
my question how to check, if url matches regex = /^\/...
- url.rewrite-if-not-file = (
"^/(test)/(.*)" => "$0"
If I added below alone (without url.rewrite-if-not-fil...
- 11:02 Lighttpd Support: RE: https not working on custom port
- thanks for explaining deeply
If there any patch for source code to apply or any modification, or i can read more a...
- 10:06 Lighttpd Support: RE: https not working on custom port
- http://192.168.22.162 this also redirects to https://192.168.22.162:454/
https://192.168.22.162:454/ this works fin...
- 09:13 Lighttpd Support: RE: https not working on custom port
- I added just these 2 lines, without any condition
ssl.engine = "enable"
ssl.pemfile = "/usr/local/ssl/cert.pem"
- I tried to change port to 454, it does not work with ssl, with http it works fine, not working working with https
- Version 1.4
I have this in config
@index-file.names = ( "index.html", "index.php" )
Also available in: Atom