- 20:53 Lighttpd Support: RE: fastcgi conf with 1.5
- How do you set the mode of fastcgi? I see it in 'request_handler' but when I grep it there is nothing.
- Is there a document that explains the configuration for fastcgi for version 1.5?
Is there something like the old bin...
- 17:00 Lighttpd Support: RE: Can lighttpd support multipart chunked data (from cgi/fcgi) and how?
- I started to read the FCGI spec(http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0333/). and it stated that
- 01:29 Lighttpd Support: RE: Can lighttpd support multipart chunked data (from cgi/fcgi) and how?
- using fastcgi+flup+python works
for i in range(0,5):
st = "--mmxtick\n"
- I have a requirement to assign a cookie for authentication AuthCookie(). I would like to protect a normal static page...
- 16:13 Lighttpd Support: RE: Can lighttpd support multipart chunked data (from cgi/fcgi) and how?
- output request, "server push", being able to send chunks of data to the client.
- I have a application written in python running on apache/mod_python. I would like to port it to lighttpd. I know th...
- I want to replace apache2 mod_python program with lighttpd fastcgi, flup. I have authorization to the static pages a...
- 16:01 Lighttpd Development: RE: sqlite module that works with 1.5.x
- new configure.ac, it now does not need a sqlite3_config program but just search for the library and header file
- here is a sqlite3 vhost module that works
Also available in: Atom