- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2014-09-12
- Lighttpd (Developer, 2011-11-29)
- 10:04 Lighttpd Development: RE: lighttpd 1.5 (from 2007) require glib2 >= v2.40 (released in 2014)
- 1.5 is more or less dead. so don't use it. use 1.4.x . if you feel like a daredevil you can use lighttpd2.
- 09:31 Lighttpd Bug #2521: mod_cgi memory leak
- Can you use the latest version and see you still see the problem? 1.4.25 is a bit old
- 16:01 Lighttpd Support: RE: Strange problems with streaming mp4 files on android
- No? look at Content-Length. the size differ and X-Mod-H264-Streaming is missing
- 15:54 Lighttpd Support: RE: Strange problems with streaming mp4 files on android
- do you get the same output if its MP4 on lighty?
- 15:42 Lighttpd Support: RE: Strange problems with streaming mp4 files on android
- what do you get from curl -I http://apache.supersite.com/545161asd16.mp4 ? see what kind of content type you get fro...
- 17:20 Lighttpd Wiki edit: PoweredByLighttpd (#625)
- 16:52 Lighttpd Support: RE: Converting .htaccess to lighttpd.conf
- did you load mod_rewrite ?
- 13:46 Lighttpd Bug #2471: mod_cgi + python 3.2.3 = issue with utf-8 special characters (ñ, é, ç).
- your python file.
- 14:26 Lighttpd Support: RE: User permission www-data
- maybe you should change the ower of that dir and subfolders? using chown -R
Also available in: Atom