- 12:47 Lighttpd Feature #2156: request: support Chunked Transfer Coding for HTTP PUT
- Any progress on this issue?
The relevant usecase is:
* webdav with lighttpd/php/sabredav
* OSX finder as client
- 14:41 Lighttpd Bug #2763 (Fixed): Setting REMOTE_USER with lua does not work
- Using a lua script for special authentication like this...
- 09:15 Lighttpd Bug #2762: lighttpd version 1.4.43 crashes with active scgi mapping
- I have tested it, works without segfault now!
- 16:23 Lighttpd Bug #2762 (Fixed): lighttpd version 1.4.43 crashes with active scgi mapping
- The current version 1.4.43 crashes if
- scgi module is loaded...
- 09:01 Lighttpd Feature #2319: Support CRLs for client certificate verification
- I updated the patch for the current version 1.4.42 for easier inclusion.
- 10:25 Lighttpd Bug #2759: ssl client certificate authentication segfaults with version 1.4.42
- I applied the patch and it works, does not segfault anymore.
- 07:48 Lighttpd Bug #2759 (Fixed): ssl client certificate authentication segfaults with version 1.4.42
- After updating to version 1.4.42 lihgttpd crashes on websites using client certificate authentication.
- 11:50 Lighttpd Bug #2743: 1.4.40/41 mod_proxy, mod_scgi may trigger POLLHUP on *BSD,Darwin
- I took a look at haproxy, how socket closing is handled.
haproxy uses shutdown(..., SHUT_WR) only on pure TCP-conn...
- 12:58 Lighttpd Bug #2743: 1.4.40/41 mod_proxy, mod_scgi may trigger POLLHUP on *BSD,Darwin
- Buildbot really does not support a prefix option or feature, but I posted an alternative approach rewriting proxy req...
- 12:44 Lighttpd Bug #164: mod_proxy and mod_rewrite inside the same URL conditional?
- Although I used this "double" proxy solution for many years, I searched for better solution.
Here is my new approa...
Also available in: Atom