- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2019-03-27
- 19:23 Lighttpd Support: RE: Images SVG
- Add mod_magnet to your modules.
For mimetype use:...
- 09:10 Lighttpd Support: RE: subdirectory not accessible
- There is a difference in requesting a file in a subdir and showing the content of a subdir.
If you need to access ...
- 14:43 Lighttpd Support: RE: subdirectory not accessible
- I am a bit confused....
- 18:45 Lighttpd Support: RE: Unable to decode images in IE11
- "nosniff" is of "X-Content-Type-Options" you´re missing the "Type".
On console do a file <file.jpg> or check for m...
- 20:39 Lighttpd Support: RE: Is there any HTTPS reverse proxy support in lighttpd
- HAProxy might be what you´re looking for.
- 13:23 Lighttpd Bug #2719 (Fixed): lua_geti symbol is missing lua version
- 'nm mod_magnet.so'
- 11:26 Lighttpd Support: RE: Issue with enabling Lighttpd module "mod_h264_streaming"
- Please search the forum first.
- 20:35 Lighttpd Bug #2683: HTTP requests with long GET are getting dropped
- Are you doing requests via php to external ressources? And you´re sure its not php related?
- 20:32 Lighttpd Support: RE: Plese help me convert htaccess to lighttpd rewrite
- Before you go on with that idea, how big are the downloads via php and have you considered x-sendfile?
Also available in: Atom