- 17:17 Lighttpd Support: RE: FreeBSD 7.2 Freezing, Locking on Lighttpd+php fast-cgi!!
- Good, no special make flags and a very standard system.
It looks like some process is not calling wait(); properly...
- 15:24 Lighttpd Support: RE: FreeBSD 7.2 Freezing, Locking on Lighttpd+php fast-cgi!!
Please provide output of "ps axl", from when lighttpd is actually hanging. please provide this output of PS, b...
- 09:45 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to run cgi use c
- This is documented in "Docs:ModCGI":http://redmine.lighttpd.net/wiki/lighttpd/Docs:ModCGI - see the "Examples section...
- 08:01 Lighttpd Support: RE: Command Line Arguments?
- read the manpage for lighttpd ( command: man lighttpd, if you've never used manualpages before .. )
- 22:55 Lighttpd Support: RE: rewrite from .htaccess
- First of all, please start using paragraphs - reading your entry was painful.
it is clear if you know regex, becau...
- 09:37 Lighttpd Support: RE: Installing lighty without root access
to build/install lighttpd you need access to use a compiler, and have permission to write to your install pref...
- 15:58 Lighttpd Feature #1737: PATCH: Allow FQDN in mod_evhost path-pattern
- never mind.. just a bogus comment in the source.. it's not fixed..
- 15:13 Lighttpd Feature #1737: PATCH: Allow FQDN in mod_evhost path-pattern
- This is fixed in 1.4.21 with the new mod_evhost :-) This ticket can be closed.
- 16:17 Lighttpd Support: php-cgi no longer broken with freebsd-sendfile, on SMP-machines running 7.1-RELEASE (Was: php-cgi frozen with sbwait when SMP enable)
- freebsd-sendfile worked fine for me in 6.3-RELEASE, but when I upgraded to 7.0-RELEASE I noticed same problems as des...
- 21:30 Lighttpd Support: RE: Where to download lighttpd for Centos?
- FreeBSD is also a great, free UNIX alternative, with over 18000 software ports ready to use, but CentOS will do fine.
Also available in: Atom