- 05:54 Lighttpd Feature #2758 (Fixed): Option to disable TLS session tickets
- It would be nice if there were a way to prevent Lighttpd from using TLS session tickets.
- 01:35 Lighttpd Bug #2374: lighttpd-1.4.29 cannot execute unreadable CGIs
- I understand not wanting to modify core code paths for a mildly-obscure situation. I'll try to convince my distro to ...
- 03:34 Lighttpd Bug #2374 (Reopened): lighttpd-1.4.29 cannot execute unreadable CGIs
- No you don't. Please try this for yourself if you don't believe me:
$ cat test.c
- 21:28 Lighttpd Bug #2374: lighttpd-1.4.29 cannot execute unreadable CGIs
- I neglected to mention this in my initial report, but the CGI in question is an ELF and can be executed without issue...
- 21:27 Lighttpd Bug #2374 (Fixed): lighttpd-1.4.29 cannot execute unreadable CGIs
- Lighttpd tries to open() the CGI. If this fails with EACCES, the request returns 403. This shouldn't happen: if the r...
Also available in: Atom