- Login: mike503
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- 18:41 Lighttpd Feature #985: Request: mod_rewrite check if file exists (like mod_rewrite in apache)
- No, a mod_rewrite file check would provide the ideal solution.
Your solution is a poor one, and not future-proof. ...
- 01:59 Lighttpd Wiki edit: GSoC2008Ideas (#14)
- FastCGI management can now be met by php-fpm, exactly what fastcgi.txt was going for.
- 05:07 Lighttpd Wiki edit: GSoC2008Ideas (#7)
- 05:04 Lighttpd Wiki edit: GSoC2008Ideas (#5)
- stbuehler told me to :)
- 18:26 Lighttpd Wiki edit: PoweredByLighttpd (#371)
- 03:23 Lighttpd Bug #1420: Lighttpd + mod_magnet throws default 503 page with the custom one.
- duh, what a simple [[temporary]] fix!
thanks for pointing out the obvious!
(that's not my website, btw :))
- 19:23 Lighttpd Bug #1420: Lighttpd + mod_magnet throws default 503 page with the custom one.
- yeah this is annoying, as I was hoping to use lighty for this.
also mentioned here too:
- 19:13 Lighttpd Feature #1259: mod_autoext - Apache-like support for automatically adding extensions
- check this page out. it will do what you want... assuming the last part of the url is the script itself.
- 16:32 Lighttpd Bug #1269: fastcgi.map-extensions doesn't work / odd static behavior
- it appears if compress is enabled for some reason it does not process php.
compress.filetype = ( )
- 15:52 Lighttpd Bug #1269: fastcgi.map-extensions doesn't work / odd static behavior
- that second .php was .htm :)
keeping it simple and only using fastcgi.map-extensions actually sends the request to...
Also available in: Atom