- Login: Gwenlliana
- Registered on: 2014-11-01
- Last connection: 2014-11-01
- 10:31 Lighttpd Bug #2598: Semantics of else clause looks strange
- [Wrong patch posted in previous comment, already fixed in place.]
I tried to track down the problem and found that...
- 15:34 Lighttpd Bug #2598: Semantics of else clause looks strange
- stbuehler wrote:
> The else branch doesn't (shouldn't) get activated if the first branch wasn't decided yet.
- 14:58 Lighttpd Bug #2598 (Fixed): Semantics of else clause looks strange
- According to lighttpd configuration documentation, we can use @else@ to group multiple conditional expressions togeth...
Also available in: Atom