- Login: devnexen
- Registered on: 2015-10-04
- Last connection: 2021-08-08
- 14:15 Lighttpd2 Feature #3071: FreeBSD build update
- Tested the build, in the file include/lighttpd/utils.h, line 10, it would be better to put the HEDLEY_NO_RETURN speci...
- 12:57 Lighttpd2 Feature #3071 (Fixed): FreeBSD build update
- - build fix with SOL_TCP constant definition.
- build update to support cpu affinity.
- 20:19 Lighttpd2 Bug #3022 (Fixed): Build fix for BSD/Apple systems
- SOL_TCP does not exist in these systems but a equivalent constant does.
- 09:58 Lighttpd Feature #2975: safe_memcmp new function proposal
- gstrauss wrote:
> A similar routine already exists in http_auth.c:http_auth_const_time_memeq()
> A constant tim...
- 14:04 Lighttpd Feature #2975 (Invalid): safe_memcmp new function proposal
- More effective against timing attacks than the raw memcmp even though quality depends on oses... plus a "timid" intro...
- 13:17 Lighttpd Feature #2971: Update slightly safe_memclear support
- Yes agreed for the moving was not sure it would be accepted as "unrelated" change.
- 06:49 Lighttpd Feature #2971 (Fixed): Update slightly safe_memclear support
- NetBSD has its own unoptimisable version of memset to guarantee its call regardless of compiler optimisation level.
- 09:43 Lighttpd Bug #2676 (Invalid): [patch] few memory leaks and dereference pointer issues
- Hi all,
This is just a patch which fix few memory leaks and check some pointers before dereferencing.
Hope it i...
Also available in: Atom