- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2016-01-22
- Last connection: 2019-04-04
- 07:52 Lighttpd Support: RE: SOLVED: File download issues
finally we solved the issue.
Lighttpd was not involved and it didn't cause the freeze of downloads.
It was a T...
- 10:31 Lighttpd Support: RE: File download issues
- Hi, some inline answers/considerations about your last message.
> I have recently been working on some optimizatio...
- 13:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: File download issues
we can't reproduce the issue when we use strace (following your hint to include timing info) server side.
- 16:23 Lighttpd Support: RE: File download issues
- Hi, no relevant changes using server.event-handler = "poll".
On the client side, using Wireshark, we have captured...
- 16:14 Lighttpd Support: RE: File download issues
- Sorry, I forgot some info:
openssl version: 1.0.2j
The issue occurs after few wget downloads (a file of about 2...
- 15:13 Lighttpd Support: RE: File download issues
- Hi, thanks for the support.
Correct, lighttpd is serving update.zip as a static file.
Excluding both mod_fastcg...
- We work with lighttpd 1.4.49 crosscompiled for an android device (X64 ARM architecture).
When we download files from...
- 11:05 Lighttpd Support: RE: SSL Client authentication for a specific folder
- Thanks for your reply, ssl.verifyclient works fine if applied to the whole document root (no $HTTP["url"] applied) .
- Hi all.
I'm trying to use ssl.verifyclient in my webserver and it works fine if I put all directives inside @$SERVER...
Also available in: Atom