- Login: mstorsjo
- Registered on: 2009-04-03
- Last connection: 2010-06-15
- 21:30 Lighttpd Revision 3ac7764c: [core] Fix recursive include_shell invocations
- When the output of include_shell calls include_shell itself,
that second invocation must not truncate the buffer used...
- 09:20 Lighttpd Feature #2212: Allow specifying a header parameter for mod_flv_streaming
- In practice, the headers packets can be located a bit into the stream, so including a consecutive segment from the st...
- 12:21 Lighttpd Feature #2212 (Wontfix): Allow specifying a header parameter for mod_flv_streaming
- If serving flv files containing H.264 with mod_flv_streaming, the H.264 parameters are stored in a separate packet at...
- 14:33 Lighttpd Feature #1953 (Patch Pending): Improve DAV support to be able to handle git as a client
- 12:44 Lighttpd Feature #1953: Improve DAV support to be able to handle git as a client
- I forgot to mention, even though this works, the operation is quite slow since most requests contain a "Expect: 100-c...
- 12:41 Lighttpd Feature #1953 (Fixed): Improve DAV support to be able to handle git as a client
- After some fiddling, I was able to set up a DAV storage on lighttpd which git is able to write to. These are the step...
Also available in: Atom