- Login: roytam1
- Registered on: 2016-05-07
- Last connection: 2018-12-11
- Can lighttpd act as port multiplexer so non-HTTP connections can be passed to other ports (for example, ssh over TLS)...
- > and what is your browser locale?
and I found that is shows "../" on wwwroot in 1.4.45
- > FYI: This was first available in lighttpd 1.4.42 in cfa3d27f
I've just updated lighttpd from 1.4.40 to 1.4.45 to...
"../" comes behind directories that st...
- 01:05 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] How to debug fastcgi side error?
- > That is a lot of data in response headers, which in many cases (but not all) is either suboptimal or wrong. Unfortu...
- I have a FreeBSD + lighttpd-1.4.44 + PHP-pfm 5.3.x server and php is updated to 5.6.29 today.
And now I hit "2017-05...
- 01:06 Lighttpd Support: RE: reverse proxy Host header
- gstrauss wrote:
> lighttpd mod_proxy sends HTTP/1.0 requests and does send a Host header, if one is provided in the ...
- 00:46 Lighttpd Support: RE: RE: reverse proxy Host header
- I wonder if I can add custom header(maybe using mod_setenv?) in proxy.server block?
Also available in: Atom