- Login: jornane
- Registered on: 2016-07-03
- Last connection: 2018-11-19
- 13:23 Lighttpd Feature #2921 (Invalid): Logging access logs to /dev/stdout
- For running lighttpd in a container, I need access logs to stdout.
I have tried:...
- 10:22 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ConfigurationOptions (#127)
- https://redmine.lighttpd.net/boards/2/topics/7846 - Added documentation for this
- 16:51 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModExtForward (#28)
- Add IPv6 addresses to example
- 14:32 Lighttpd Feature #2734: Setting multiple response headers with same name
- gstrauss wrote:
> A quick look […] suggests that X-Robots-Tag is also non-compliant
Since the RFC states that "A ...
- 13:38 Lighttpd Feature #2734 (Wontfix): Setting multiple response headers with same name
- I want to set multiple response headers with the same name.
I've tried the following:...
Also available in: Atom