- Login: avij
- Registered on: 2016-11-01
- Last connection: 2022-08-12
- 19:07 Lighttpd Support: RE: Difficulty Enabling HTTP/2 on lighttpd?
- Are you using plain http or https? I haven't checked, but I would guess HTTP/2 would only be enabled by default for h...
- 22:41 Lighttpd Support: RE: After adding SSL cert. Lighttpd will not start
- See if /var/log/lighttpd/error.log has more information, and fix those errors first.
- 09:08 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Mod_dirlisting (#35)
- hide-dotfiles -> hide-dot-files, update default value
- 16:24 Lighttpd Support: RE: Issue redirecting HTTPS addresses to local server address
- On the other hand, if your clients can access https sites without going through your portal (and you want to prevent ...
- 15:34 Lighttpd Support: RE: Issue redirecting HTTPS addresses to local server address
- Your configuration seems to be correct, but it's the browsers that are the problem here and I'm afraid you can't do a...
- 15:05 Lighttpd Support: RE: Issue redirecting HTTPS addresses to local server address
- Most modern web browsers will notice that the certificate you present to the user does not belong to www.cnn.com, and...
- 20:48 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighttpd Worker process stuck, CPU usage at 100%
- For clarity -- what is the process name that eats the CPU? lighttpd, PHP or something else? @top@ and @strace -p some...
- 10:46 Lighttpd Bug #2886: lighttpd: 1.4.48-1 - missing mod_openssl module in OpenWrt/LEDE 17.01.04 release
- This seems more like a packaging issue and not a lighttpd issue.
However, the "fails to compile" bit may still be ...
- 17:42 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighttpd - Regression since .46
- Adrien, can you reproduce this problem outside your embedded system? What kind of CPU does your embedded system have ...
- 16:04 Lighttpd Support: RE: username / password authentication
- https://github.com/lighttpd/lighttpd1.4/commit/d4083effab0f9bf76528d5c47198b17e7471ed13 is probably related. This bug...
Also available in: Atom