- Login: smikesmith
- Registered on: 2016-12-02
- Last connection: 2016-12-13
- 15:56 Lighttpd Bug #2775: lighttpd 1.4.42, 1.4.43 hangs during continuous polling
- Thanks greatly for your feedback. We use fastcgi for PHP, I think. That's from someone else, so I'll have him look ...
- 17:41 Lighttpd Bug #2775 (Duplicate): lighttpd 1.4.42, 1.4.43 hangs during continuous polling
- This sounds vaguely like issue #2771, but I get no error messages, and lighttpd continues to run, just refuses furthe...
- 16:05 Lighttpd Support: RE: proxy a stream without buffering by lighttpd
- Answered my own question:
add line "server.stream-request-body = 2" to our "common.conf" configuration (or somewhe...
- I'm using a small AMR system, SAM9x25, 400MHz, linux 2.6.39, lighttpd 1.4.43, 128MB RAM, 'server-upload-dirs'="/tmp",...
Also available in: Atom