- Login: af123
- Registered on: 2017-02-02
- Last connection: 2017-02-03
- 21:53 Lighttpd Bug #2787: cgi chunked encoding breaks with 1.4.40
- It seems to be a hold-over from when we used Mongoose as the web server and sent NPH for this one page which generate...
- 09:46 Lighttpd Bug #2787: cgi chunked encoding breaks with 1.4.40
- Thanks for the replies, I will fix my scripts and look at the new server.stream-response-body option to do what I need.
- 23:31 Lighttpd Bug #2787: cgi chunked encoding breaks with 1.4.40
- Reverting https://redmine.lighttpd.net/projects/lighttpd/repository/revisions/5863cb57522e46cde5a35784f4ce83459a8561f...
- 23:25 Lighttpd Bug #2787 (Invalid): cgi chunked encoding breaks with 1.4.40
- I am in the process of upgrading from 1.4.39; some of my CGI scripts send data using chunked encoding and this stops ...
Also available in: Atom