- Login: tteras
- Registered on: 2017-04-10
- Last connection: 2023-03-01
- 13:09 Lighttpd Development: RE: Feature request: CRL file should be reloaded on change
- gstrauss wrote in message#10945:
> > As an option for this, doing a graceful restart in background was suggested. Th...
- 09:56 Lighttpd Development: RE: Feature request: CRL file should be reloaded on change
- Or would it make more sense to have similar reload mechanism as with the OCSP Stapling file - that is, have `mod_open...
- Hey all. I filed this originally as bug in https://redmine.lighttpd.net/issues/3193, but apparently this is considere...
- 07:50 Lighttpd Bug #3193 (Invalid): CRL file should be reloaded on change
- The SSL implementations should reload the CRL file if it changes. Typically the CRL files will be refreshed often to ...
- 14:01 Lighttpd Feature #2805: mod_auth caching
- How about making LDAP_OPT_TIMEOUT (and potentially LDAP_OPT_NETWORK_TIMEOUT) options via ldap_set_option() be configu...
- 12:52 Lighttpd Feature #2805 (Fixed): mod_auth caching
- I have been experimenting with lighttpd mod_authn_ldap how it handles caching and failure scenarios.
It seems that...
Also available in: Atom