- Login: yurylankovskiy
- Registered on: 2017-04-17
- Last connection: 2018-04-06
- 15:11 Lighttpd Support: RE: enable basic authentication for add-on modules in code
- I understand that, and I saw the post by sravas. However, the question is a bit different. Where in the source, or wh...
- Hello, I've included a pam module in lighttpd 1.4.48 that has basic authentication method. The problem I'm experienci...
- 12:25 Lighttpd Feature #688: auth via pam
- sravas wrote:
> The same patch updated for 1.4.45.
Hello sravas, can you please share some information with me on...
- 04:12 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] logging auth to a separate file
- Okay, sorry ... let me bring up the old topic here
Firstly, regarding catching login requests, I must check for au...
- 09:38 Lighttpd Support: RE: auth log
- Sorry to bring up an old thread, but have you figured out how to log meaningful information for authentication attemp...
I have a question regarding logging for digest login method. I'm using the following settings for digest me...
- 10:46 Lighttpd Support: RE: digest login autofill
- I agree with you, however, this is a client decision, my job is to research information on this topic and find a poss...
- 10:03 Lighttpd Support: RE: digest login autofill
- Worth mentioning, this occurs in Chrome 62.0.3202.94 and Firefox 57.0, that I'm able to test ... but according to my ...
- I'm not sure if I will get help on this here, but worth shooting a topic.
I would like to prevent browser autofill...
- 07:45 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Invalid] Mod usertrack NOT working
- ligttpd_user wrote:
> How did you set HttpOnly flag ? in 1.4.47 version.
To tell you the truth, it does NOT work ...
Also available in: Atom