- Login: kawo
- Registered on: 2017-11-16
- Last connection: 2017-11-16
- 16:39 Lighttpd Support: RE: cgi.assign + index-file.names
- Your first comment was on the right track after all: I fixed the problem by moving mod_indexfile above mod_cgi. This ...
- 10:33 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] cgi.assign + index-file.names
- Thanks for the tip, but mod_staticfile isn't in my modules list.
I also noticed my distro's lighttpd is only 1.4.4...
- I'm having trouble getting a CGI-based index file to work. The relevant part of my lighttpd config looks like this:
Also available in: Atom