- Login: rschmid
- Registered on: 2018-01-19
- Last connection: 2018-06-25
- 10:24 Lighttpd Bug #2894 (Fixed): Memory leak if two fcgi calls with one request (authentication and response)
if lighttpd (1.4.49) is configured to authenticate via fcgi and also responds via a second fcgi (or the sam...
- 12:39 Lighttpd Bug #2858: Wrong websocket frametype if frame is longer then UINT16_MAX
- stbuehler wrote:
> That line also doesn't seem to be needed for something else given the other 9 bytes are all expli...
- 12:04 Lighttpd Bug #2858 (Fixed): Wrong websocket frametype if frame is longer then UINT16_MAX
I tried mod_wstunnel in lighttpd 1.4.48. If the framesize is bigger then UINT16_MAX in RFC 6455 the framety...
Also available in: Atom