- Login: staples1347
- Registered on: 2018-04-10
- Last connection: 2018-04-10
- 00:56 Lighttpd Feature #2883: fdevent_init should check if SOCK_NONBLOCK works
- It looks like that patch has fixed the problem on my tablet. Thanks. I have also tested various Android versions wi...
- 03:14 Lighttpd Feature #2883: fdevent_init should check if SOCK_NONBLOCK works
- Yes it is ridiculous and I already figured it is a bug on the tablet as the kernel version is high enough to support ...
- 07:50 Lighttpd Feature #2883 (Fixed): fdevent_init should check if SOCK_NONBLOCK works
- In src/fdevent.c, fdevent_init only checks if SOCK_CLOEXEC works, but doesn't check if SOCK_NONBLOCK works as well. ...
Also available in: Atom