- Login: dannynoonan
- Registered on: 2009-04-30
- Last connection: 2010-02-07
- 20:10 Lighttpd Support: RE: wont build - fcgi-stat-accel.c:51: error: too few arguments to function ‘FCGX_InitRequest’
I had a stray fastcgi.h in a /usr/local/include that lived outside of my package manger for a python fa...
- here's my configure line:...
- I'm having issues where lighttpd logs a 200 for both GET and POST requests, but the body length logged shows a 0 or '...
- 19:16 Lighttpd Bug #1971 (Fixed): make fails on http_req.h
- OS: Fedora 8 and 10(tested both)
gcc: 4.1.2 and 4.3.2
autoconf: 2.61 and 2.63
I've downloaded trunk rev: 2499, ...
Also available in: Atom