- 13:13 Lighttpd Development: RE: Partial read of a POST'ed body with con->mode set to the plug-in ID returns unintentional 200 status
- Looks like I found the right place then. I did a bunch of tests sending request body fragments with a delay and it wo...
- My plug-in handles Web API requests, generates its own responses and has no physical content on disk, so all requests...
- 13:30 Lighttpd Development: RE: `make install` doesn't appear to copy headers to `/usr/local/include/lighttpd`
- Thanks for confirming.
- Running `make install` in lighttpd v1.4.54 copies all modules into `/usr/local/lib` and the binaries into `/usr/local...
Also available in: Atom