- Login: thatseattleguy
- Registered on: 2019-09-18
- Last connection: 2022-07-08
- 00:24 Lighttpd Support: RE: Acquiring current time() to set in cookie
- Thanks! No, wasn't making up syntaxes _completely_ blindly - _"set_time"_ was a typo in my question, but I unfortunat...
- using standard Lighty *1.4.55* as provided under RedHat (RHEL) 8.x
(so not current 1.4.60+ versions)
I'm able to ...
- 05:03 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Example code for replacing a string in the response body? (alternative solution uses Set-Cookie)
- Awesome! The Set-Cookie method is working fine for me, but I will greatly look forward to 1.4.65 and testing the new ...
- 06:42 Lighttpd Support: RE: Example code for replacing a string in the response body?
- sorry - typo - meant that to read "that mod_magnet *couldn't* do this. sure wish we could edit our forum posts...
- 06:41 Lighttpd Support: RE: Example code for replacing a string in the response body?
- Thanks for the quick reply – and confirmation of what I was suspecting after I'd researched a bit more (that mod_magn...
- Greetings again. Just getting back to the wonderful world of lighttpd after a long time. Client is RHEL 7 with lighty...
- 03:08 Lighttpd Support: RE: url-rewrite fun
- GS - thanks much. our solutions are nearly identical so I really appreciate the confirmation that I was on the right ...
- 02:58 Lighttpd Support: RE: url-rewrite fun
- Update: This simpler version seems to actually work (though I can't test fully as I'm remotely and can't set myself t...
- Trying something new: need to allow the client (determined by IP address) to only access certain files it is "allowed...
Also available in: Atom