- Login: N_Aditya
- Registered on: 2019-11-08
- Last connection: 2019-12-02
- 05:20 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to setup Unix socket without spawning binary?
- Changing permissions on b.sock solved the problem.
Old permissions were 776, ...
- I am using lighttpd 1.4.54 on ubuntu.
I am working on a website that supports websockets, and I want to write a si...
- 16:01 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to write server code for wstunnel server and establish communication using unix sockets?
- stbuehler wrote:
> If you spawn the backend with lighttpd (i.e. configure "bin-path"), the backend needs to listen o...
- 12:20 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to start a fastcgi using mod_wstunnel and establish communication using unix sockets?
- I have updated the question, please check the new code.
> No. mod_wstunnel will create a new connection to the ("...
- 14:34 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to start a fastcgi using mod_wstunnel and establish communication using unix sockets?
- If it uses plain stream data, then normal writing to stdout and reading from stdin should work, right?
I tried that ...
I'm using lighttpd 1.4.54 on ubuntu 18.04.
This is the server code (b.py):...
Also available in: Atom