- Login: alex-che
- Registered on: 2019-12-26
- Last connection: 2019-12-26
- 10:38 Lighttpd Feature #2998: accept4 returns EPERM instead of ENOSYS on some platforms
- The docs was the first thing I checked. I completely agree that EPERM is not the expected error for this case. That's...
- 22:26 Lighttpd Feature #2998 (Fixed): accept4 returns EPERM instead of ENOSYS on some platforms
- I'm working on embedded Freescale ARM Linux, kernel 2.6.35, glibc 2.21. On this platform:
1) accept4() system call i...
Also available in: Atom