- Login: alex-che
- Registered on: 2019-12-26
- Last connection: 2022-12-21
- 16:20 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] url.redirect without pcre?
- Seems like in 1.4.65 it's actually become possible to build lighttpd w/o PCRE support and have the "" filter working....
- 10:41 Lighttpd Development: RE: [Solved] include and include_shell relative path resolution
- Thanks a lot for your answers and also for spending your time to teach me the politeness lessons.
Merry Christmas an...
- 01:01 Lighttpd Development: RE: include and include_shell relative path resolution
- And again, thank you very much for your suggestions.
- 01:00 Lighttpd Development: RE: include and include_shell relative path resolution
- Thank you very much for your response and sorry, if my post sounded not polite.
I did not mean that I knew better....
- Currently @include@ and @include_shell@ config file directives resolve relative paths against the directory of main c...
- 10:38 Lighttpd Feature #2998: accept4 returns EPERM instead of ENOSYS on some platforms
- The docs was the first thing I checked. I completely agree that EPERM is not the expected error for this case. That's...
- 22:26 Lighttpd Feature #2998 (Fixed): accept4 returns EPERM instead of ENOSYS on some platforms
- I'm working on embedded Freescale ARM Linux, kernel 2.6.35, glibc 2.21. On this platform:
1) accept4() system call i...
Also available in: Atom