- Login: mrumph
- Registered on: 2020-01-27
- Last connection: 2020-03-10
- 16:44 Lighttpd Development: RE: Does the lighttpd project have a CI process currently?
- I see that the Project lighttpd1.4 configuration matrix only includes i386 and amd64.
Are there any plans to support...
- I see that Travis CI is set up for lighttpd1.4 but was last run two years ago with failures:
- 17:03 Lighttpd Development: RE: Script for fixing spelling errors with codespell
- Also, the "*.h|*.c)" case can be expanded to "*.h|*.c|*.sh|*.txt|NEWS".
Noticed that there are several spelling erro...
- 16:14 Lighttpd Development: RE: Script for fixing spelling errors with codespell
- Thanks for reviewing.
"catched" gets translated to "caught" by codespell instead of "cached".
If I remember correct...
- The following script fixes spelling errors in 36 files in lighttpd 1.4:
Also available in: Atom