- Login: TaylorP
- Registered on: 2020-04-06
- Last connection: 2020-05-16
- 18:32 Lighttpd Support: RE: Trying to get proxy to work for matrix
- That answer doesn't address multiple domains and it didn't even work.
- 17:31 Lighttpd Support: RE: Trying to get proxy to work for matrix
- Yes I agree I think you should actually read my question instead of giving half ass'd passive aggressive answers tha...
- 22:19 Lighttpd Support: RE: Trying to get proxy to work for matrix
- Alright so what is the best way to use different certificates for different domains?
- 15:54 Lighttpd Support: RE: Trying to get proxy to work for matrix
- Yeah but I host multiple websites on my server some of which need to have different certificates. I've been using the...
- I'm trying to use mod_proxy to get lighttpd to redirect traffic on a certain subdomain to a local service and back bu...
- 18:29 Lighttpd Support: RE: For some reason lighttpd loads /index.html when visiting https://XXX.X/index.html/anyvalue
- Never mind ty
- 17:19 Lighttpd Support: RE: For some reason lighttpd loads /index.html when visiting https://XXX.X/index.html/anyvalue
- Sorry so what should I add to my config to fix this issue, I added static-file.disable-pathinfo = "enable" but it did...
- I'm not sure why but if I visit mysite.com/index.html/ it will still load mysite.com/index.html.
After a bit of ex...
- 17:32 Lighttpd Development: RE: Brotli Support?
- I think I'm asking if lighttpd will compress to brotli dynamically. As for the content negotiation using lua, how wo...
- Curious when you guys are going to implement Brotli support or if it's currently possible to add brotli support how c...
Also available in: Atom