- Login: jello
- Registered on: 2020-05-21
- Last connection: 2021-12-19
- 23:47 Lighttpd Support: RE: help with rewrite
- Thanks for the assistance and the SSL critique! I ended up using the following:...
- 05:38 Lighttpd Support: RE: help with rewrite
- jello wrote:
> However, while this seems to work at first glance, I cannot retrieve any of the static assets within ...
- 04:29 Lighttpd Support: RE: help with rewrite
- The files are, of course, in @/usr/share/kanboard/@, not @kanaboard@.
I'm running lighttpd 1.4.59 on Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye) and trying to set up "kanboard":https://kanbo...
- 01:32 Lighttpd Support: RE: Trying to get locahost status without HTTPS cert failure
- That fixed it. Thanks very much for the help here and for lighttpd in general!
I have followed the instructions at [[HowToRedirectHttpToHttps]], and created /etc/lighttpd/conf-enabled/95...
- 03:03 Lighttpd Support: RE: adding index.cgi to index-file.names not working
- Okay, I've attached the complete config here. Of course, I just tested it again and it's working... I must have forgo...
- Hello again,
I'm trying to create a configuration for a perl CGI program. It lives in /usr/share/collection3/ and ...
- 16:23 Lighttpd Support: RE: re-direct non-localhost http to https
- Answering my own question, the following seems to work for both IPv4 & IPv6:...
I'd like to redirect all http traffic on my publicly accessible interface(s) to https. I've seen https://re...
Also available in: Atom