- Login: herbmillerjr
- Registered on: 2020-12-26
- Last connection: 2021-09-16
- 15:40 Lighttpd Development: RE: nspr header location
- I've tested it on Gentoo (/usr/include/nspr) and Fedora Rawhide (/usr/include/nspr4). Both configure and compile corr...
- 15:11 Lighttpd Development: RE: nspr header location
- Is there any harm in relying on pkg-config to determine the path?...
- Is it necessary to hardcode /usr/include/nspr4 in the configure script? Can this be determined dynamically instead? G...
- 13:58 Lighttpd Feature #3072 (Invalid): Print specific config value, particularly the PID, to assist with packaging
- There have been some issue surrounding the PID when packaging for Gentoo. I wanted to know if we could make adjustmen...
- 01:39 Lighttpd Bug #3050: mod_authn_dbi doesn't seem to compare passwords correctly
- 01:22 Lighttpd Bug #3050: mod_authn_dbi doesn't seem to compare passwords correctly
- gstrauss wrote in #note-4:
> ... I am still reviewing the code, as the pattern differs from the deprecated mod_authn...
- 00:30 Lighttpd Bug #3050 (Invalid): mod_authn_dbi doesn't seem to compare passwords correctly
- I connected to a MariaDB database using mod_dbi and set user @g2@ and password @g2@ using SHA-256 (tried with MD5 as ...
Also available in: Atom