- Login: gepito
- Registered on: 2021-01-10
- Last sign in: 2021-02-25
as I see from the posts, there is no public/standard recipe for compiling on x86 for arm.
- 21:24 Lighttpd Support: RE: using websocket
- well, OK it should not.
Sorry, I'm not a perl expert.
Let's forget the previous post!
- 21:17 Lighttpd Support: RE: using websocket
- BTW according to
=~ : perl style regular ex...
- 20:57 Lighttpd Support: RE: using websocket
var wsUri = "ws://192.168.18.102/ligws/";
192.168.18.102 192.168.18.102 - [10/Jan/2021:21:49:...
- 20:46 Lighttpd Support: RE: using websocket
- OK, I've just read...
I try the ending slash hint :)
- 20:43 Lighttpd Support: RE: using websocket
- well, one error of mine was using
- var wsUri = "wss://192.168.18.102/ws";-
the correct one should be something l...
I would like to set up lighty to be websocket capable.
What I've tried is the basic websocket application:
Also available in: Atom