- Login: stokito
- Registered on: 2021-01-12
- Last connection: 2023-01-20
- 22:04 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] WebDAV as CGI (=> no; use third-party)
- Thank you. I'm asking the confusing questions because I have different stages to implement my project of self hosting...
- 20:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: WebDAV as CGI
- I had the idea a year ago and even created an empty repo https://github.com/yurt-page/cgi-webdav
- Is it possible to make the mod_webdav as a regular CGI? Then it can be used with other servers e.g. OpenWrt uhttpd an...
- 21:50 Lighttpd Feature #3187: WebDAV and CORS wiki page
- Please add a sample of the CORS requests to a Wiki because the Google search doesn't helps. And additionally we need ...
- 13:42 Lighttpd Feature #3187 (Invalid): WebDAV and CORS wiki page
- I spent a lot of time while configured and tested the WebDAV with CORS.
There is no any good documentation in intern...
- 20:54 Lighttpd Feature #3188: lighttpd-mod-webdav dependency to SQLite
- Thank you for the clarification.
I just had a feeling that it's overkill to have a DB just for something that I don'...
- 13:46 Lighttpd Feature #3188 (Invalid): lighttpd-mod-webdav dependency to SQLite
- In OpenWrt the lighttpd-mod-webdav depends on libsqlite3-0
As far I understood it's needed only for locks. I don't ...
- 06:48 Lighttpd Feature #3055: Load balancer friendly ETag
- Thank you for a quick reply.
"opaque" means that client shouldn't rely on its structure. The same as opaque tokens i...
- 23:28 Lighttpd Feature #3055: Load balancer friendly ETag
- My little research about different ETag schemes https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47512043/how-etags-are-generated-...
- 23:26 Lighttpd Feature #3055 (Invalid): Load balancer friendly ETag
- Different web servers generates different ETag header and this creates a problem for load balancing between them.
Also available in: Atom