- Login: enzopaz
- Registered on: 2021-01-20
- Last connection: 2021-04-01
- 14:09 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] url.rewrite-once in case of port forwarding
- The point is that SERVER_PORT contains the port 80 and not the port 7777 seen from outside the router. So it seems to...
- 09:08 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] url.rewrite-once in case of port forwarding
- please could give an example of the rule I should use to redirect the pages on the right port? Of course the port is ...
I'm quite new with lighttpd.
I'm using it in a board using an ARM microprocessor with Debian on board.
Also available in: Atom