- Login: scub
- Registered on: 2009-05-31
- Last connection: 2010-05-05
- 06:17 Lighttpd Bug #2120: lighttpd freezes under flood
- any word on this? still having this problem... when person floods "GET" requests to download file, lighttpd just stop...
- 03:40 Lighttpd Bug #2120 (Missing Feedback): lighttpd freezes under flood
- i am using mod_secdownload. every time someone request a file mulitple times lighttpd lock up and freezes, i have to ...
- my 404 error page seems to be working fine, i am setting header 404 in the dynamic script (as per lighttpd manual) bu...
broken download link for 1.4 and 1.5 (look...
- i am able to redirect domain.com to www.domain.com but how can i make it so it doesn't add the file extention?
- 21:27 Lighttpd Bug #2019: PATH_INFO empty
- also "broken-scriptfilename" => "enable" does not work in 1.5. are there any work-arounds? i already have cgi.fix_pat...
- 21:16 Lighttpd Bug #2019 (Invalid): PATH_INFO empty
- why can't lighttpd fix the empty server variable "PATH_INFO" it's never worked and doesn't seem its going to work on ...
- 10:32 Lighttpd Bug #1996: backlog: all addresses are down
- still having this problem.. i tried increasing php spawns from 5 to 8 and it didn't seem to make a difference..
- 07:30 Lighttpd Feature #1995: passing X-Progress-Id in input hidden field
- icy wrote:
> But this is suboptimal. If X-Progress-Id is sent via POST, then lighty needs to parse the request body ...
- 04:40 Lighttpd Bug #1996 (Missing Feedback): backlog: all addresses are down
- after about 24 hours running under moderate load (40-50 req/s) i keep getting this in my logs and the server becomes ...
Also available in: Atom