- Login: benbrown
- Registered on: 2009-06-20
- Last connection: 2013-03-21
- 17:14 Lighttpd Support: RE: Problems with exec(), shell_exec(), system()...
- I agree with darix. There's no way the webserver could be causing this sort of issue with PHP.
- 13:35 weighttp Bug #2477 (Fixed): [patch] Host header is not set correctly
- Applied in changeset commit:23181d6f4f09ebcfa7a7a071252a36da7db3193f.
- 12:22 weighttp Revision c24b5051: User-Agent header no longer needs a leading space
- 21:10 weighttp Bug #2477: [patch] Host header is not set correctly
- I've raised a pull request in github, https://github.com/lighttpd/weighttp/pull/4
- 21:03 weighttp Revision 23181d6f: Corrected Host header handling (fixes #2477)
- 14:24 weighttp Bug #2477 (Fixed): [patch] Host header is not set correctly
- If you specify the Host header using the -H argument it is appended to the request, rather than replacing the Host se...
- 08:54 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to run cgi use c
- What's in 10-cgi.conf (I don't use ubuntu)?
And what file extension does your CGI have?
- 13:15 Lighttpd Bug #2053: lighttpd 1.5 svn on Solaris get error message
- stephen wrote:
> It's not happened all the time, sometimes we got many many this error messages, sometimes don't hav...
- 20:49 Lighttpd Feature #2051: [PATCH] mod_ssi Add configuration item to disable SSI exec.
- Forgot to say, this is for 1.4, and the patch uses revision 2613 of the lighttpd-1.4.x branch in svn as its base. It ...
- 20:46 Lighttpd Feature #2051 (Fixed): [PATCH] mod_ssi Add configuration item to disable SSI exec.
- At present lighty does allow for Server Side Includes (SSI) to be used, however it's an 'all or nothing' option, whic...
Also available in: Atom