- Login: jrabbit
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- 22:57 Lighttpd Bug #1693: Memory Leak in stat_cache.c Found
- #1363 might still be a different issue: with that bug, I had a steady leak on each and every hit and there was no nee...
- 22:46 Lighttpd Bug #1700: rc.lighttpd.redhat does not work on rhel 5 with non-standard pid file location and chroot
- (note: there should be a double underscore on the front of the function name pids_pidof - trac took it as a formattin...
- 22:44 Lighttpd Bug #1700 (Invalid): rc.lighttpd.redhat does not work on rhel 5 with non-standard pid file location and chroot
- In the following situation:
1. Centos/RHEL Version 5 (Tested on 5.1, assuming it affects 5.0 too, does not happen ...
- 23:08 Lighttpd Feature #1556 (Fixed): Allow matching against any arbitrary HTTP header in the configuration file regexps
- It should be possible to match against any HTTP header from the config file, rather than being limited to only matchi...
- 00:46 Lighttpd Bug #1435: fcgi spawn or chroot mistiming
- Sorry - I saw milestone 1.5.0 and mistook it for the version. However, I used to use the spawn-fcgi script in 1.4 as ...
- 21:55 Lighttpd Bug #1435: fcgi spawn or chroot mistiming
- Version 1.5.0 no longer spawns PHP - it only connects to an independent PHP fastcgi server. You can use the spawn-fcg...
- 16:51 Lighttpd Bug #1397: lighty sends 301 moved permanently if User-Agent is missing or not correct
- You must have a configuration error - HTTP requests that only provide a Host: header work fine. Also, how on earth do...
- 09:21 Lighttpd Bug #1394: mod_deflate enabled by default
- For me, a better solution would be to provide a default mimetypes list for the common mimetypes that compress well ra...
- 20:55 Lighttpd Bug #1386 (Obsolete): mod_expire overwrites existing Cache-Control headers
- When you use mod_expire to set the Expires header, it also writes a Cache-Control header with a max-age attribute. Ho...
- 19:04 Lighttpd Bug #1383: php-fastcgi scripts which set http headers = response status 404
- You need to use the proxy-core.rewrite-request option to set the docroot as explained in the documentation at http://...
Also available in: Atom