- Login: penma
- Registered on: 2009-06-25
- Last connection: 2011-01-05
- 22:35 Lighttpd Support: RE: I broke it
- chmod 777 is NEVER a good idea.
There might be insufficient permissions on the directories that are in the path (/...
- 08:54 Lighttpd Development: RE: mod auth with /etc/passwd as backend
- Backend for /etc/passwd doesn't exist yet. It will have to be written.
Actually you would need to write a backend ...
- 02:54 Lighttpd Wiki edit: WikiStart (#12)
- undo link spam
- 11:08 Lighttpd Feature #2063 (Obsolete): dirlisting: allow HTML documents for HEADER/README
- It is sometimes wanted that HTML documents be included above/below dirlistings. Currently this seems only possible wi...
- 20:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: Change port from 80 to 81?
- server.port = 81
(why isn't this documented in the wiki but only in debian?!)
- 17:30 Lighttpd Support: RE: Content-Length and 400 Bad Request
- HTTP 1.1 standard says:
The Request-Line begins with a method token, followed by the
Request-URI and the protoc...
- 17:11 Lighttpd Support: RE: Content-Length and 400 Bad Request
- It's disabled on purpose. There's no purpose in sending a content length with a GET request because there isn't any d...
- 16:01 Lighttpd Support: RE: Cross compiling for ARM9 doesn't work
- ./configure --help says
--host=HOST cross-compile to build programs to run on HOST [BUILD]
- 15:15 Lighttpd Development: RE: Compress the logs files every day
- 12:17 Lighttpd Support: RE: $HTTP["url"] does not seem to match anything
- Read the manual.
NOTE: url rewritin...
Also available in: Atom