- Login: vlrk
- Registered on: 2022-08-25
- Last connection: 2023-09-19
- Hi Team,
I am using lighttpd in retail router embedded device.
Offlate observing one crash, below is the comple...
- 06:02 Lighttpd Support: RE: inetd + lighttpd
- @gstrauss: I got the essence of your reply as "to trouble shoot more" thanks. I will do so.
Request to others , in...
- Hi team,
I am trying to run lighttpd using inetd.conf.
My lighttpd version is 1.4.66
I run ligttpd in one o...
I want to set the uri-query into one environment variable.
I see that mod_setenv can be used with se...
- 07:37 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod_magent - undefined symbol: lua_gettop
- Thanks for reply,
I sticked with mod_magnet . Basic lua page is working fine.
- 17:11 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod_magent - undefined symbol: lua_gettop
- thanks stbuehler,
I am beginner with lighttpd and lua , trying to get some basic lua page working.
I am trying...
- Hi All,
I am trying to use lighttpd with lua CGI working.
My enviroment is as below....
Also available in: Atom