- Login: pisces
- Registered on: 2022-09-07
- Last connection: 2022-10-20
- 08:35 Lighttpd Support: RE: temp file not closed, whether this is a bug or not ?
the code in red cycle is in function: connection_handle_read_post_state in the connection.c file.
Based on lighttpd1.4.65 version. I download a large file (about 12MB) to our board.
After downloading proc...
- 10:35 Lighttpd Support: RE: [UE] (broken) user custom code is working in IE, but not working in Chrome and Edge
- Hi gstrauss,
Thanks for your advices. For CGI script, we will consider it in the future.
Now I tried to download ...
- 07:14 Lighttpd Support: RE: [UE] (broken) user custom code is working in IE, but not working in Chrome and Edge
- Thanks your quick reply.
sure, I am a new webserver developer. Our webserver was based on 1.4.35 which was developed...
- 06:12 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd1.4.66 working in IE, but not working in Chrome and Edge
- Thanks for you reply!
I found the root cause.
just as the picture, we need to ...
Based on the latest 1.4.66 version and embedded Linux system, we developed the lighttpd webserver.
Also available in: Atom