- Login: JustinK101
- Registered on: 2009-07-17
- Last connection: 2011-04-15
- 21:35 Lighttpd Support: RE: Mod_Fastgi Load Balanced With PHP
- Think we figured out the problem, the web files have to both be on the web server and application server. Is there an...
- 21:15 Lighttpd Support: RE: Mod_Fastgi Load Balanced With PHP
- So, getting close. Now I am getting: *"No input file specified."*
The web server (192.168.167.81) has lighttpd ins...
- 02:09 Lighttpd Support: RE: Mod_Fastgi Load Balanced With PHP
- Sorry, I am nobo, can you give an example, of how we start it on the PHP server? It is simply:
$ php-cgi &
- 23:45 Lighttpd Support: RE: Mod_Fastgi Load Balanced With PHP
So, we disabled bin-path and now lighttpd starts, but when we try and visit a PHP page, the following is l...
- Hello, we are running lighttpd/1.4.28 (ssl) and have setup mod_fastcgi to push .php requests to a separate and dedica...
- 02:32 Lighttpd Feature #1017 (Reopened): 'Expect' header gives HTTP error 417
- What the deal on this? Over two years later, and still a problem. I am running:
lighttpd/1.4.28 (ssl) - a light an...
- Hello, I am looking to just end/close a http connection, based on a rule. Basically, I only want users to be able to ...
- 21:13 Lighttpd Support: RE: How To Configure Node.js With Lighttpd
- We are looking at setting up a node.js server to experiment with, and wondering how we would set it up with lighttpd?...
- 08:17 Lighttpd Support: RE: Seperate php.ini config file per vhost
Thanks very much; http://www.php.net/manual/en/configuration.file.per-user.php is exactly what we need....
Also available in: Atom