- Login: Ben.
- Registered on: 2009-07-29
- Last connection: 2009-11-22
- 17:05 Lighttpd Bug #2099: Log-File (connections.c.1253) CLOSE-read() all over the logs
- nti wrote:
> It seems the patch doesn't work for me (lighty 1.4.24, FreeBSD 6.4) - entries like "(connections.c.1626...
- 19:35 Lighttpd Bug #2099 (Duplicate): Log-File (connections.c.1253) CLOSE-read() all over the logs
Since 1.2.24 I get these messages in the logs, a lot. Seems at least one for every request. Sooner or later th...
- 12:06 Lighttpd Feature #752: mySQL auth
- Does it work with 1.4.23 as well?
Are the bugs and security issues fixed?
Thanks for input.
- 11:00 Lighttpd Wiki edit: HowToSetupFastCgiIndividualPermissions (#36)
I have the following problem and kind find the solution.
I have a blog at http://blog.url.com. The former b...
the Wiki says that mod_evasive is only for 1.5. Is this still correct? I have 1.4.23 and have the mod_evasive li...
Also available in: Atom