- Login: j0t
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- 17:19 Lighttpd Bug #1213: traffic shaping doesn't work with AIO in lighttpd-1.5.0-r1857
- I don't use HTB/SFQ because I need to limit the bandwidth for a single vhost, not for the whole server.
As soon as...
- 15:41 Lighttpd Bug #1394 (Obsolete): mod_deflate enabled by default
- Please apologize me for my poor english.
I think I've found a bug in lighttpd-1.5.0-svn-r2000. It looks like that ...
- 21:40 Lighttpd Bug #1213: traffic shaping doesn't work with AIO in lighttpd-1.5.0-r1857
- same here but without aio... Download halts after a few seconds and the connection drops..
- 21:36 Lighttpd Bug #1275: mod_deflate serves corrupted files over ssl
- I do have the same problem but over a non-ssl connection. Using svn 1857
Also available in: Atom