- Login: patrickdk
- Registered on: 2009-10-01
- Last connection: 2016-05-05
- 13:19 Lighttpd Support: RE: GET requests issue around 12pm?
- Did you check at what time your log rotation program runs? and if it restart lighttpd when it does this?
- 17:48 Lighttpd Bug #2589: 40MB-100MB Quicktimes take minutes to load (CentOS, lighttpd 1.4.35, Chrome)
- I don't see the url that was the problem.
If that url was being serviced via your fastcgi handler, then lighttpd w...
- 19:39 Lighttpd Bug #2715: mmap error while uploading file in 1.4.39
- Did you forget to add dd to the "ssbdoodd" string, if so, those extra params are just ignored.
- 20:04 Lighttpd Bug #2713: Issue with enabling Lighttpd module "mod_h264_streaming"
- How would anyone here know? the mod_h264_streaming module was note designed, coded, or compiled by anyone here. You w...
- 00:03 Lighttpd Support: RE: Redirect a specific querystring to a subfolder
- Then make it more specific, I can only work with the info givin.
url.rewrite-once = ( "^/index\.php(\?(image|categ...
- 23:07 Lighttpd Support: RE: Redirect a specific querystring to a subfolder
- Note, you are using a $HTTP["host"], and then you attempting to match the url?
oviously that won't work.
and why ...
- 22:38 Lighttpd Support: RE: Using external program as CGI (Rebol3) gives 403-forbidden
- yes, it would be ignored, no where in that config did you load mod_cgi
- 22:23 Lighttpd Support: RE: Using external program as CGI (Rebol3) gives 403-forbidden
- Where is the rest of the config?
Why would you test the script like that locally? did you try running it the same ...
- 01:43 Lighttpd Support: RE: HTTP to HTTPS redirect not working with recommended wiki configuration
- How is this comcasts fault?
Using port 80 and 8080 works great for me on comcast.
Now if you payed for the resi...
- 19:37 Lighttpd Support: RE: HTTP to HTTPS redirect not working with recommended wiki configuration
- Your nonstandard port 8080 is the problem
The %0 contains the hostname plus port, so your redirecting to https://e...
Also available in: Atom